Saturday, January 21, 2017

A New Year, New Me

As I was thinking about the title of this post, I thought about the many times I heard that line from friends and family. It made me question whether or not to even use it...but it is so appropriate for this year, not only for me but the people in my circle as well. Everyone is doing so much this year and I am excited to see how we finish it out. Back to why I thought about this title and felt that it defined 2017 for me.



First, I had a blog I started called Field of Strawberries and stopped posting on it but now I'm back! Next, I started an event planning company in 2014 and I haven't done any events recently but those will be back this year and I can't wait. Lastly, I am a part of a start-up company that has grown so much within the past few months. I know you are going to love Hairpiq just as much as I do. I am also starting a new business this year and I can't wait to share with all of you. This new business brings everything that I am working on together and I hope everyone can join me on this journey. My passion for helping others still remains whether it be through hosting empowering events for women, making moments specials for others, or helping people reach their fullest potential in life. Let the journey begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment